Thursday, January 8, 2009

We started a blog!

Hopefully, this is something I stick to...but we'll see. I've happen to come across several friends' blogs recently and decided this is something I really need to do. I'd like to be able to share daily stories of little things our little ones have done. I know I send out a lot of pictures to our family and friends, but this will be something more. Madeline is learning and doing so many new things and pictures don't always tell the whole story(plus she is not so fond of the camera recently). Ethan, at 4 months, has already developed such a little personality...my nickname for him right now is "smiles." He's such a happy little guy and he gets the biggest grin whenever he sees me. He was sweet enough to get me up at 6:15 this morning (way too early for Mommy!). Madeline is still sound asleep in Mommy and Daddy's bed so I figured I better use this time to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is too cool, great idea Meg!!! The kids are so adorable and getting big so fast! All of us miss you here and hope to see you all soon! XOXo Tiffany K

    ReplyDelete