Sunday, March 27, 2011

Our Sunday

We had a wonderfully lazy Sunday morning today. We had something to do at Church yesterday, so since we would already be there, we decided to go ahead and attend the evening mass. It was a nice change of pace...and also meant there was no need to jump out of bed and get moving this morning :) Once we were all up and moving, Madeline and I did a little grocery shopping. When we returned, Ethan was sporting this awesome hat that I haven't seen in quite some time: While Doug and I were putting away groceries we heard Madeline say, "Come on Ethan! Let me show you how to draw a rainbow!" So they ran to grab some paper and crayons, and set themselves up in the family room. Ethan working on his rainbow:
Her mouth was going a mile a minute telling him how to draw a rainbow. I was surprised she didn't get annoyed that he wasn't doing it right. Sometimes it bothers her when he can't do things that she can...but sometimes she understands :)
TaDa!!
Ta da!!
There we go.... TADA!!
Our kids have become huge Sugarland fans :) They love their latest CD and know most of the words to a few songs. Tonight, I replayed Sugarland's appearance on American Idol for them. They've watched it a couple times, but were beyond excited to watch it again....and again...and again..


She kept asking me to take pictures of her clapping :)
My goal for the week is to get a video of them singing "Stuck Like Glue" and post it on here...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment