My parents sent Madeline (and Ethan) a new art easel for Easter. How perfect of a gift is that for our budding artist! I had her wait downstairs while I put it together so I could make it a big surprise, but our sweet, why-would-someone-break-rules, good little girl, just couldn't wait for me to get it finished, so I welcomed her in to help me get it together. It worked out great because she helped me arrange the colored screws in the best way :) Once it was all together, and while her brother was napping, Madeline got to work:
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
The New Easel
April 20, 2011
My parents sent Madeline (and Ethan) a new art easel for Easter. How perfect of a gift is that for our budding artist! I had her wait downstairs while I put it together so I could make it a big surprise, but our sweet, why-would-someone-break-rules, good little girl, just couldn't wait for me to get it finished, so I welcomed her in to help me get it together. It worked out great because she helped me arrange the colored screws in the best way :) Once it was all together, and while her brother was napping, Madeline got to work:
I eventually went downstairs to do some cleaning, but she called me up excited to show me something...she loves her sun (but I had a hard time at first figuring out what she was doing):
My parents sent Madeline (and Ethan) a new art easel for Easter. How perfect of a gift is that for our budding artist! I had her wait downstairs while I put it together so I could make it a big surprise, but our sweet, why-would-someone-break-rules, good little girl, just couldn't wait for me to get it finished, so I welcomed her in to help me get it together. It worked out great because she helped me arrange the colored screws in the best way :) Once it was all together, and while her brother was napping, Madeline got to work:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment