Monday, June 25, 2012

Coming in December



 "Doug!  Why does Maggie keep telling you to smile normal?!?!?"
 Obviously, he was up to no-good and couldn't contain his excitement.
Anyway, exciting times for us!!  We're thrilled to meet our newest little one by the end of the year...maybe a Christmas baby?  We'll see! The kids are very excited and full of questions.  At least once a day (often, several times a day), Ethan puts his mouth on my belly button and calls into it, "Good Morning Baby!!!!!" (or something similar...but always very loud). Madeline talks to the baby as well, but it's usually sweet sounding and something like, "I really hope you're a girl, but it's ok if you're not."
I just made it past the first trimester and am starting to regain some energy.  There was such a long period where I didn't think I was ever going to be able to function normal again.  I could hardly keep myself up off the couch!  I've been very fortunate not to get real sick with my pregnancies, mainly just real hungry :)  But this one just swept the rug out from under me and landed me on the couch for week after week.  We are now back to a much more normal schedule of play dates and exploring and we ALL couldn't be happier!!
We'll keep you in touch about the progress of #3!!

3 comments:

  1. Excited for you....so glad you are feeling better! Love the picture announcement. Love, Aunt Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a really cute way to announce! We are all very happy for your guys! Hope the baby comes before Jan. 1!

      Delete
  2. Thanks gals! Ethan was 8 days early, all on his own, so my gut says this one will certainly come before the New Year!

    ReplyDelete