Sunday, April 26, 2009
Ethan on the move
Ethan is getting more and more mobile with every day. He loves to stand. If he gets fussy, one of the things I can do to make him happy is to help him stand. We took Madeline to the Books-A-Million last week to play with the Thomas set. I sat Ethan down on the floor, but he immediately grabbed on to the table and tried to pull himself up. I helped him get up and he was happier than you could imagine! He stood watching Madeline play with the trains for quite a while.
He's going to be a crawler any day. He can go from the sitting position to being on all fours. He scoots his knees a little, but falls to his belly soon after. He almost has it figured out. I keep my camera in my pocket at all times so I can catch it on video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment