We finally got Ethan his own pair of sunglasses. Whenever we're outside or going for a walk he always gets blinded by then sun and I have to resort to using pink sunglasses on him...poor child! Well, now he has his own BLUE sunglasses. They even have cute little baseballs on either side. He was so funny when I put them on for the first time. He got such a kick out of it!


Yesterday, we went to the mall to get the kids' pictures taken with the Easter Bunny. Afterwards, we went to the food court and had Chick-
Fil-A. On the way back through Sears to go to the car, I noticed they had one of "those" signs up that said get a free 8x10 at the Portrait Studio...so I figured why not. I took them by there and there was no wait, so they had their photo shoot. They both did great. The girl who took the pictures was awesome. She was so patient and good with Madeline and she had a real good eye for a good pic. I had only intended on getting one free picture, but (of course!) I loved the one of the two of them together so I had to order some
copies of that one. I can never get a good picture of the two of them together...usually because Madeline isn't interested in posing with her brother. I also loved the picture of Ethan and decided to order that one too. When Madeline was little I got pictures taken of her all the time, so I figured I should go ahead and order one of Ethan. And I can't order one of Ethan without getting one of just Madeline. So my free print ended up costing me a little more than free.
moral: nothing in life is free (for megan) This is a picture of Ethan while I was waiting to look at the pictures. He was soooo good the whole time.
No comments:
Post a Comment