Great Job! Curtains are a good place to start, straight lines. I have made shower curtains also, place mats, etc. By next year you will have graduated to clothes for the kids. Nice sewing machine! You are turning into a real domestic diva!!
Thanks guys! I'm already thinking about my next project. Our master bedroom needs curtains, so I think I may just do that next. Place mats is a good idea! My friend, Sarrah, makes the most beautiful clothes for her children which has inspired me to give it a try. She makes it look simple...but we'll see.
They look GREAT!!!!!!!! Your lil boy has grown so much since the first time i saw him!! Good job on the curtains! I gotta finish James one day :)
ReplyDeleteGreat Job! Curtains are a good place to start, straight lines. I have made shower curtains also, place mats, etc. By next year you will have graduated to clothes for the kids. Nice sewing machine! You are turning into a real domestic diva!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I'm already thinking about my next project. Our master bedroom needs curtains, so I think I may just do that next. Place mats is a good idea! My friend, Sarrah, makes the most beautiful clothes for her children which has inspired me to give it a try. She makes it look simple...but we'll see.
ReplyDeleteCurtains are nice but how are the cooking lessons going? Guess who.
ReplyDeletei love them!
ReplyDelete