Sunday, May 3, 2009

How we spent our Saturday

We've had a very nice weekend, and took some cute pictures yesterday, so I thought I'd put together a little post of how we spent Saturday.
The morning started with us attending Doug's "exercise class." He had a test he was going to take for his Jui Jitsu class to see if he could more up to the advanced class, so we all went together. The kids were great and Daddy did an awesome job! We're so proud of him!
After that, we picked up some lunch at Five Guys and then headed back home to hang out.

Here's Daddy and Madeline have some fun together. He can ALWAYS make her laugh...
Then Ethan needed some Daddy time...or did Daddy need some Ethan time?
Aren't they a cute bunch!!!
Madeline let me put her hair up in pig-tails again, but then wanted to do my hair. But first we had to put on sunglasses of course! I have on hers, she has on mine.
Here we are after my hair is all beautiful. I love how she put her sunglasses on top of her head!
Ethan doesn't have any hair to brush yet, but he sure loves to chew on brushes!

That afternoon we were invited over to the house of a guy Doug works with for dinner. They has a 3 year old son, Ian, who gets along with Madeline wonderfully! Here is a picture of him trying to put on Madeline's shoes so they can go outside. It was so cute how he kept trying to help her do things.
So we went out back for a short while where they played with the soccer ball...

and Ethan and I just hung out.
I forgot that I didn't bring anything for Ethan to sit in when I fed him, but Paxton was able to find Ian's old booster seat. They couldn't find the straps or tray so I wasn't sure how Ethan would do and what kind of mess he would make, but he did great!! He just sat there the whole time like a big boy and was mess-free!! I couldn't believe it!
Another guy that Doug works with came by with his wife and dog. This was the biggest dog I have ever seen in person!! The picture doesn't do it justice...the thing was HUGE!
Ian wanted to ride on his Daddy's shoulders, and when Madeline saw this, she wanted up too!! It was so funny watching Paxton try to carry two big kids around while they were flying airplanes all over his head.
Well, that's pretty much how our day ended. We headed home and both kiddies went straight to bed and slept great!

No comments:

Post a Comment