9-23-09
My mom's group took a "field trip" to the YMCA to play in their gymnastics room and play room. I remember doing this visit last year when Ethan was just a newborn and Madeline was still 1, so it was neat to see how much each of them could experience this time compared to last.


Ethan was all over the place!

and Madeline was climbing up walls:

she had a little help getting to this point:

In another room they had an inflatable play thingy:

I don't remember Ethan sitting on this kid's head, but it sure looks like he was!

Don't worry, the kid got him back:

The next couple pictures didn't turn out so well, but it was so funny that I had to share. Here is Owen pushing Madeline (she's inside the tube!):

Can you see Madeline's head?

Now was Madeline's turn to push Owen. Those are his legs sticking out:

All tuckered out:

Every once in a while I'd stick Ethan inside this circle thing to keep him contained. Here he is waving bye to some people that were leaving:

Now he's saying "hi" to me!

Ethan and his little buddy Holland:

It was a VERY fun day! Can't wait to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment