
We missed week 4, but here's
today's! This kids have figured out the routine, so as soon as I put the camera in front of the
TV, they got in position. Ethan is doing his "
Cheeeeeese!" pose and Madeline is yelling, "Little Einsteins!!" As soon as the flash goes off, they both jump up and run for the camera because they want to see the picture on the other side.
I cannot believe how different Madeline looks than she did just a month or two ago. I don't know if I'm alone in thinking this, but I think she looks more grown up. ohhh, time flies! what happened to our babies??
ReplyDeleteDoug and I have been saying that a lot recently. Ethan has become very independent, and Madeline is looking (not so much acting) so grown up these days, particularly the past few weeks for both of them. It's like one day you look at them and say, "what happened while you were sleeping last night!"
ReplyDelete