Friday, January 22, 2010

Warning: Don't mail anything fragile :)


And, no, I don't prompt him to do this as my Dad thought. This is where I leave a box when it gets delivered so we can open it when Daddy gets home. I guess I need to find a new spot, huh.
Marmie and Pop mailed a few things we left behind when we visited at Christmas, but there was also a surprise for our little princess:
The girl LOVES her princesses! And to think when I found out we were having a girl, I was so worried that she wouldn't have any chance at being "girly."

1 comment:

  1. hi megan,

    Sometimes I think about having a blog, but I don't think I could come up with such cute/clever titles like "Don't mail anything fragile". I love that picture. There's nothing like a box to make a kid happy! Love,
    Anty Kris

    ReplyDelete