Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"It Was Mommy's Fault!"

I have only myself to blame for this one. I know good and well that our daughter is not very athletically coordinated. She's not very graceful when it comes to running, hopping, jumping, etc. In fact, it's only been very recently (yes, she's 4) that she has figured out how to jump with both feet at the same time.
So what was I thinking when I asked her to jump off the couch and look like a superhero (to model a cape I had made)??? I'm not sure! But I was smart enough to prepare the floor for her before the jumps:
After about a half dozen tries, she's ready to go again (I wanted to attempt a shot from behind).
Guess I should have stopped while we were doing ok:
7 hours later:
And today she has a nice, dark, black chin.
We never let the kids jump on the couch, so if she explains what happened, she'll be sure to mention, "Mommy told me to do it."
Sorry Madeline! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment