...came to our house last night!
The kids were getting their baths when a special box was delivered from
Marmie and Pop.

Madeline usually opens the box and hands everyone what's theirs'...

...but she got distracted by candy so Ethan took over:

Ironically enough he pulled out the gift to him...RAVEN"S GEAR!!!!

Then he found a pumpkin...much more interesting:

and, as with everything, it went in his mouth. All he wanted to do was eat the stem!

There was even something special for Daddy!!

Wonder what it is???

While Daddy was opening his gift, I told Madeline I wanted to get a picture of her with all her new special things. I told her to hold everything and smile and this is what I got:

and again:

and again:

Then I told her to "smile like
Mariah" and this is what I got:

Look what Daddy got!!!!
GO RAVENS!!!!
Thanks Marmie and Pop!
No comments:
Post a Comment