Sunday, October 25, 2009

My attempt at being Green (and cheap)

The kids have been really into Thomas recently, as well as climbing in and out of boxes. So I decided that when the ladies came over on Saturday night for Craft Night, I would attempt to make a Thomas rather than scrapbook (since I usually can't concentrate well on the scrapbooks).
I used a diaper box, construction paper (that had been scribbled on as you can see), and a paper towel roll. Here is the finished product:
Ethan found the smoke pipe quite interesting:
..and since he's one...he tore it off!
but he wasn't too sure he should have done that...
...so he tried to put it back on:
Can you see Madeline's reaction in the background?? She couldn't wait for her turn!!
She managed to fit in it too!
A pretty fun, new toy that didn't cost a dime!

1 comment: