Thursday, January 28, 2010

Our little artist

Following in her Aunt Amy's, Uncle Joe's, Grandfather's and Great Grandfather's footsteps (certainly not mine!), our little princess loves art. At any moment of the day she wants to be drawing, coloring or painting. In fact, I needed to run up to the grocery store tonight and she wanted to join me, but before we left she "needed to draw a picture real quick for the lady." She drew a picture of herself, wrote her name on it and brought it with her to the grocery store. I wasn't sure which lady she had in mind, or if she even had any particular lady in mind. But indeed she did, she made the picture for the lady at the cash register. The [young] lady loved it! Madeline decided that next time she would draw a picture for "the lady" and another one for "the little boy" (the guy who takes our groceries out to the car).

2 comments:

  1. Madeline is an amazing artist! I'm hoping one of my kids follows in my footsteps of loving a good dose of creativity too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She certainly didn't get it from me. I copy, I don't create. She's working on a piece of art as I type this!

    ReplyDelete