Let me just start this post by saying that Madeline has already dressed herself in her Tinkerbell costume this morning. Every day starts and ends with Madeline in a costume...and we love it!
Yesterday, I ran up to the store to do some grocery shopping and when I returned Madeline was awake from her nap and no longer Madeline...she was Tinkerbell! Tinkerbell has learned how to set the timer on the camera. Doug and I couldn't figure out why she kept running into the kitchen and saying cheese until we realized she had found the camera on the kitchen table and had set it up. This is what she came up with:

Then this:

While Daddy and Ethan fixed dinner, Madeline, uh I mean Tinkerbell, and I ran over to a neighbors house for just a few minutes until it started raining.

This "look" is because the slide was already getting a little wet from the drizzle, so she wasn't going as fast as she had anticipated:

Running (or flying as she called it) home to get out of the rain:
So cute! BTW, I love your kitchen!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa!! We love it too. All the colors and everything are nothing we would have picked if we had to do it ourselves, but yet we love everything about it...go figure!
ReplyDelete