Monday, April 19, 2010

11 hours later, we arrived in Annapolis!

After a some-what longer than anticipated drive to Maryland, I arrived with the kids at my sister's house in Annapolis. It was about 6 and the kids should have been hungry, but they were just too excited to run around and play with cousin, Taylor, Aunt Amy, and Marmie.
Shortly after arriving, Taylor was teaching Madeline how to blow raspberries:
Ethan just wanted some cuddle time with Marmie:
The next morning, Madeline and Ethan were up extra bright and early and got right back to playing with Taylor's toys. They were super happy when he finally woke up and joined them. Not sure what Ethan was trying to feed Taylor here, but I think it was lint. Of course, I had to snap a pic before I saved Taylor (the kid will eat anything!)
Huuuuuuug:
I love this picture, they're cousins but look nothing alike. Can you tell which one has a more wild personality???:
They just loved hanging out:
..and I loved trying Taylor's hats on Ethan:

Later that day, we hopped in the car and drove "a short time" (as Madeline would say) to Marmie and Pops house. Hopefully I can work on that post later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment