Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Hanging with Marmie and Pop
After a "short drive" to my parent's house from Aunt Amy's, the kids were excited to see Pop and somewhat excited to see the dogs, Beau and Ashley. One of my Dad's favorite things to do is take the kids for a walk around the yard or the neighbor's yard. Here's Ethan looking for flowies (flowers) in Miss Mitzi's yard:

Checking for more flowies in Pop's yard:
After a little walk out front, Pop settled into his chair. There is a long line of awesome artists in our family, my Dad and Madeline being two of those. My Dad loved the opportunity to sit with Madeline and teach her how to draw a few things (meanwhile Ethan thought this would be a great opportunity to sneak a sip of Pop's soda!):
"What Mommy! I didn't do anything!! And even if I did, I'm just too cute for you to get upset :)"
Madeline helping Pop draw a puppy:
Meanwhile, Ethan climbed up on Marmie's lap and wanted to show her some of the cool videos online:
It was a nice, relaxing day at Marmie and Pops :) Later that night we went to dinner at the Chart House in Annapolis to celebrate my parents 40th wedding anniversary! Wow! 40 years!!! I wish I had a picture from the night, but I don't :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute pictures and post, Meg!! I especially liked the one of your dad's and ethan's hands. And the song you have on here is SO YOU!! Fun to read and look and listen. Thanks!! Anty K
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Your kids are so cute :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Aunt Kris! Glad you enjoy my lil blog...I do :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Lenae!