Sunday, February 20, 2011

Animal Hospital Tour

A while back I had heard that a local animal hospital here will do little tours for schools or groups of kids, so I called up St Francis Animal Hospital and set up a tour for our Moms group. They said the kids could bring a stuffed animal to get a check up, so here's the kids, all ready to go:
We had a great time at the hospital. The staff did a wonderful job gearing the tour towards our aged children. During one part of the tour, they allowed each child to bring his/her stuffed animal up to the examining table to receive a check-up and vaccination. Ethan brought his Yoda. He talked about his "boo boo" the rest of the day. He was so concerned about it:
I was trying to get a picture of Madeline Kitty (while Madeline was painting of course), and Ethan pulled up her sleeve to show me the booboo:
Kitty and Yoda were so brave during their check-up!!
They even each got a record of vaccination!!
Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment