Sunday, February 13, 2011

Visiting The Frasers

The morning after Christmas, we took a short drive down to Annapolis to visit with my sister, her hubby, and boy. We gave Taylor his first little toy airplane! Here he is flying it around (so cute!):
He didn't seem to excited about the bag I sewed to hold his Tag Junior stuff (that Santa brought him):
Madeline loved helping him!
A car roll!
As usual, the kids loved playing with Taylor's toys!
And, as usual, Uncle Kris was fun to play with!
Madeline asked Uncle Kris to do this over and over. He'd push her down the hallway on the scooter and then throw her on this chair:
And this is fun??? I can still hear her laughing:
"This is my life, kid."
We got the little ones dressed back up in their Christmas gear, hoping for a good pic. Didn't get what I was hoping for, but they were still so cute:
Madeline:
Ethan:
Taylor:
Cousins:
How most of the pictures turned out:
Funny boys!
Me and my nephew/Godson, Taylor:
I tried to get a picture of Ethan, but I should have known better because Uncle Kris was around:
Ethan and his Godparents, Amy and Kris:
"Wow, I wonder if I'll be that big one day!"
We had a very nice visit along with a yummy lunch! The kids really enjoyed each other's company (for the most part). I'm so glad we were able to so many homes during our visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment