Saturday, September 29, 2012

Random Shots

I'm finally trying to learn how to get my camera off of automatic.  I don't feel that automatic is a terrible thing...especially with a nice camera, but it's kind of silly to have ALL those other buttons, and NO idea what they do!  So, my Mom gave me a very early Christmas present...lessons!  I'm a slooooow learner but will eventually get it (just have to hear it 100 times).  The following pictures are just some random shots that were taken because it was part of an assignment to practice using specific options on the camera.  Some of the pictures aren't even the ones that technically turned out, but I still liked them just because they showed the personality of the kids more.
Assignment - Flying:

Moving Water:
Preparing for Flying Assignment:
Flying:
Flying:
Playing Hide and Seek (not part of assignment):
Under exposed:
Over exposed (with light in background):
Not the best well exposed one, but I love her look here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment