The morning started off with seeing what the Easter Bunny had left. Madeline was very excited about this, but was patient enough to let me get her in her dress that Marmie sent first. The two of them looked so cute! Ethan was wearing and outfit that his Mom-Mom brought.
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Easter 2009
I know I'm a little late, but I'm just now getting around to posting about our Easter this year. Doug's parents and sister had been visiting for the previous several days and were to be leaving after Easter Mass.
The morning started off with seeing what the Easter Bunny had left. Madeline was very excited about this, but was patient enough to let me get her in her dress that Marmie sent first. The two of them looked so cute! Ethan was wearing and outfit that his Mom-Mom brought.
Ethan loved his new toy. Madeline saw this when I was at Walmart one day and she was completely in love with it. It was at the end of the isle where the baby food was and she just parked herself on the ground in front of it and played with it the entire time I stocked up on Ethan food. It's really not a very exciting toy when it's still in the box, but I figured if it could entertain her for as long as it did, it would probably be great for Ethan! So I told her we would get it for him for Easter. She thought that was a great idea! (even though she didn't really understand what I was telling her).
The Easter Bunny brought Madeline and Aunt Mary recorders. Actually, the Easter Bunny had sent me a special note that said Madeline could have hers early because she's been such a great big sister, so Madeline had had some practice for a few days before Mary received hers. they played a few songs together before Mary had to head back to MD.
Madeline made sure everyone got plenty of hugs and kisses! I was surprised at how well she handled them leaving. She never got upset. I thought that maybe she just thought they were going to the store and she'd get upset later, but it never happens. I guess she knows she'll see them again soon enough. She did, however, look for Aunt Mary each morning for the next few days.
I asked Madeline if I could take a picture of her in her Easter dress. She's not crazy about getting her picture taken (probably because I overwhelm her with it!), but she said, "with Penny?" I agreed, and this is the best I got.
The morning started off with seeing what the Easter Bunny had left. Madeline was very excited about this, but was patient enough to let me get her in her dress that Marmie sent first. The two of them looked so cute! Ethan was wearing and outfit that his Mom-Mom brought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your father-in-law is a hunk! Send me his phone number please....
ReplyDeleteMadonna
Madonna?!?!? Is THAT the best you can do?!?!!
ReplyDelete