Thursday, July 16, 2009

M O M

Earlier today I was upstairs with the kids playing with Ethan while Madeline was drawing. She brought me over this picture, all excited, and said, "Look what I drew for you!" I knew these were her typical drawings of people, so I said, "Is this Mommy and Madeline?!" She looked at me like I had 6 heads and said, "No, it's Mommy and Ethan!" Well, I told her how much I loved the picture and I was going to save it because it was very special. So she said, "Wait, let me put your name." I thought I saw her doing the "up-down-up-down" letter and I could see her do an "O." She brought me the paper and this is what was on the bottom:
It may not be clear to everyone, but that's my little girl's M, O, and M. I said, "Madeline, what does this say??" (just because I wanted to make sure she knew) and she replied, "MOM!"

1 comment: