I left them my camera just in case they saw the kids do anything cute. I think it's funny that they make fun of me for how many pictures I take, yet they managed to take 85 pictures in the few hours we were gone. Here's just a few of them:
Saturday, June 27, 2009
The Grant's Babysit 6/17/09
While we were at Luke's wedding the Grants said that they would watch the kids for us one night if Doug and I wanted to go out for a bit. We were VERY happy to take them up on this offer. So Wednesday of our visit we took the kids over for a few hours. We knew Madeline would be OK with this because she's had a lot of opportunities to play with them and as recently as the reception and wedding we went to. Plus, there's seven kids (some now almost adults) in the family, so there would be plenty of attention for the two!
I left them my camera just in case they saw the kids do anything cute. I think it's funny that they make fun of me for how many pictures I take, yet they managed to take 85 pictures in the few hours we were gone. Here's just a few of them:


Jonathan was the one who originally volunteered to watch the kids but when we showed up he was nowhere to be found!! Tsk, Tsk, Tsk Jonathan! He did show up for a short time and play with the kids:
I left them my camera just in case they saw the kids do anything cute. I think it's funny that they make fun of me for how many pictures I take, yet they managed to take 85 pictures in the few hours we were gone. Here's just a few of them:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment