Sunday, June 28, 2009

Yard Sale

The martial arts place where Doug takes his Jiu Jitsu class was having a Yard Sale to raise money for a trip they were taking (or something like that), so we decided to check it out as well as take Mommy to Michaels.
Ethan drove us:
We picked up this awesome 4-string guitar for five bucks. Madeline has not stopped playing it since we brought it home. I told her that I would talk to Uncle Joey about coming down to visit to fix it for her.
This toy was our great find. It's by Fisher Price and it's like brand-new...for five bucks. It plays songs, pieces are interchangalble and Ethan loves to crawl in and out of each of the openings. Not sure why Madeline is giving him such a weird look. I think she's trying to figure out why he's always so happy.
Madeline wanted to take some pictures, so this is one she took of me. My mom bought her her own Fisher Price camera that takes real pictures. One day I'll do a post just of Madeline's pictures.
Doug and I thought it was pretty cool that she snapped this right as Ethan was crawling out of his new toy.

Another pic by Madeline:
And another pic of happy boy by Mommy:

1 comment:

  1. Yay for yard sales! I haven't been to all that many this year yet, but always make some interesting finds.
    I love the B&W pic of Ethan! So cute!

    ReplyDelete