Madeline loves sitting on this elephant. It scares her a little bit, she's just not sure what to think of it, but she kept asking if she could ride it. My Grandma has had this elephant for as long as I can remember. My aunt and uncle brought it back from Guam with them and my Gram asked if she could borrow it for a little while because she thought it was so neat. Well, some 30 years later my Gram still has it! shhhh don't tell Uncle Joe and Aunt Kris!
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Visiting Great Gram 6/16/09
On Tuesday of our visit to MD, we went next door to my parents to visit my Grandmother. I grew up living next door to her and even lived in her house for a few years before and after I got married, so I think of her often and miss her a lot. I wish we would have spent more time with her but we enjoyed the time we had.
Madeline loves sitting on this elephant. It scares her a little bit, she's just not sure what to think of it, but she kept asking if she could ride it. My Grandma has had this elephant for as long as I can remember. My aunt and uncle brought it back from Guam with them and my Gram asked if she could borrow it for a little while because she thought it was so neat. Well, some 30 years later my Gram still has it! shhhh don't tell Uncle Joe and Aunt Kris!
Three generations :)
Madeline loves sitting on this elephant. It scares her a little bit, she's just not sure what to think of it, but she kept asking if she could ride it. My Grandma has had this elephant for as long as I can remember. My aunt and uncle brought it back from Guam with them and my Gram asked if she could borrow it for a little while because she thought it was so neat. Well, some 30 years later my Gram still has it! shhhh don't tell Uncle Joe and Aunt Kris!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment