Her play table that is off limits for Ethan. We have it tucked behind a play-yard gate so he can't get to it. This is where she plays with all of her toys that has small pieces:
She thought this picture was so funny! She couldn't stop laughing.
Those are some cute pictures! I love that you posted the ones she took! Sofia is forever grabbing my little camera and running away with it, she LOVES it!
Thanks Lisa! Madeline has loved to use my camera to take pictures for quite a while, but it's only been recently that she's actually been able to catch a photo of an object that she intends on photographing. It's been neat to watch her learn how to take a picture! Madeline also has one of those Fisher Price cameras that I need to take the pictures off of to put on the computer. Does Sofia have one of those? Madeline loves it!
Those are some cute pictures! I love that you posted the ones she took! Sofia is forever grabbing my little camera and running away with it, she LOVES it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! Madeline has loved to use my camera to take pictures for quite a while, but it's only been recently that she's actually been able to catch a photo of an object that she intends on photographing. It's been neat to watch her learn how to take a picture! Madeline also has one of those Fisher Price cameras that I need to take the pictures off of to put on the computer. Does Sofia have one of those? Madeline loves it!
ReplyDeleteSofia does not have one of those...I may have to add that to her Christmas gifts though. She LOVES playing with my camera as well.
ReplyDelete