When Ethan awoke from his nap he saw the box and immediately tried opening it. I told him we had to wait until Daddy got home. So Ethan went into the kitchen, opened the pantry, grabbed some snacks, opened them, propped them up on the box, and hung out snacking...waiting for Daddy to get home:
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Easter Goodies from Marmie and Pop
The big brown truck deliver a BIG brown box again! Madeline knew the truck was coming so she drew a picture earlier in the day to give to "the man." The big brown man LOVED his picture and told Madeline he was going to hang it up in his truck (I wonder if he really did??).
When Ethan awoke from his nap he saw the box and immediately tried opening it. I told him we had to wait until Daddy got home. So Ethan went into the kitchen, opened the pantry, grabbed some snacks, opened them, propped them up on the box, and hung out snacking...waiting for Daddy to get home:
Madeline hung out in the baby swing waiting for Daddy:
"How much longer Mommy??"
No sooner was Daddy home than the box was torn open and ransacked:
Diggin deep:
CANDY!!!!!!
"Any way I can convince you to open this for me 20 minutes before dinner??"
"Any more candy in here??"
Piggy Banks from the credit union!! This is great because we just filled up the two we have...now we have two more! (and they already have a few coins in them!):
Easter baskets!
oh boy...
Ethan loved this fan:
Daddy gets just as excited as the kids!!
huuuuuuuug
Ethan got his own hair-eater....uh, I mean Zhu Zhu pet:
Admiring her Dora egg:
She LOVED her new Princess night gown. She's so excited to bring it to Disney!!
This was definitely put in the box by my dad:
I love that my Georgia boy was going to taste a Maryland tradition (anything with Old Bay):
hmmmm...He liked them, he really liked them!
This Hallmark duck was in the box. It plays the Chicken Dance song:
When Ethan awoke from his nap he saw the box and immediately tried opening it. I told him we had to wait until Daddy got home. So Ethan went into the kitchen, opened the pantry, grabbed some snacks, opened them, propped them up on the box, and hung out snacking...waiting for Daddy to get home:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE those crackers. I definately have to order some...my mouth is watering now!
ReplyDelete