Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Yay! A box!
We always love a little knock on our door...at our house it usually means a box! Today we received one from Doug's parents. Madeline was content with waiting until Daddy got home to open it, but Ethan cried for quite a while over it. Not only could he not open it, but I didn't even leave it on the floor for him to climb on!!! Anyway, when Doug got home Ethan had just fallen asleep for an afternoon nap so Daddy and Madeline (and Penny) sat down to open:
Doug was acting like it was Christmas!
There were lots of plants and such. Doug really enjoyed explaining to Madeline what each item was. He loves fostering Madeline's green thumb:
A little wind-up doll for our little doll. This is the second one she's received from Mom-mom:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I had that cook book when I was younger! I used to love American Girl books. While I'm at my mom's house I'll look and see if I can find any others that Madeline might like to borrow. If I can find them at all...
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of wind up doll is that? It's so adorable!
And you can teach her how to cook!!!!! Just let me know when...you guys are welcome over :)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to do a blog post about her dolls. I'll bring them down from her room later