Friday, March 19, 2010

Madeline Got Mail

Madeline went into my room this afternoon to lay down for "10 minutes to rest her body" (and probably sleep for 2 hours). After she lay down, I ran out to the mail box and there was a letter in there for her!!! I was so excited, and being the impatient person I am, I ran it into her to open before she fell asleep. Although she doesn't look it in this picture, she was so excited when she saw her name on the envelope:
A letter and hair clip!!!
She LOVED the butterfly hair clip:


This letter really had me laughing. One of the latest things Madeline does is to tell her friends or friend's moms or whoever, to "come to her house, and remember to bring a drink." I have no clue why she says this!! We always offer our guests drinks...they don't need to bring their own! Well, she told this to Mrs. Sarrah the other day and she obviously got a kick out of it.
Madeline also tells her Pop that when we go to Disney World, he needs to remember to bring a drink for Mickey and Minnie. He also needs to draw them a picture (like she did).
Anyway, LOVE the hair clip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment